Sunday 26 April 2009

Board of Bored




Work is finally in progress and I managed to complete the top of one of the *chandeliers* that Im planning for the show. I say complete, I mean get the basics sorted, as there still needs to be an owl on top and details added to the outside, but I thought I'd try and get the main bit done first. The whole 'chandelier' thing is my attempt to make the show multilayered with different exhibits - in this case, hanging in the space. The idea is to eventually have a mirror suspended below so that you can see up into the interior, and be surprised by whats inside! 

Just to add to the white board theme, heres one part of the other piece that I'm developing for the show - the Secret History themed architectural thing. The top of the temple got bashed when I was taking it outside which is REALLY ANNOYING!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment