Monday 14 September 2009

Memorable things from London



I wanted to write some posts about the Walking In My Mind exhibition I went to the other week (almost 2 weeks ago aaaghhh how time flies) at the Hayward, and also a bit about the Telling Tales exhibit at the V&A, plus about the little bit of research I did in the jewellery section there. Welllll it was all FANTASTIC.
So ...Walking In My Mind - I Loved Yoshimoto Nara's Drawing Room - which was a shed-like wendy house housing a mini studio and bedroom with loads of drawings and little bits and pieces which were meant to recreate his student room. I want that kind of space - even though it did concern me that both the chair and the bed looked really uncomfortable - but the cluttered effect was perfect and reminded me of my room in halls in first year.









No comments:

Post a Comment