Monday 15 June 2009

Plans...


Since I pretty much shut down my etsy shop at the start of this year at uni, I have had quite a few questions through about whether I would be restocking the Bird in Fox pendant that I used to make, which was inexplicably really popular. Because of this, I've decided to start making it again, and this time to make it bigger and better, and also to make a series of pendants/jewellery along a similar line. The problem I've had before, though, is finding a good supply of chains for the pendants, which is why previously I've tended to sell them on their own or on a ribbon - I just dont seem to be able to find good quality chains which are long enough at an ok price! I'll update with images of the new designs as soon as they are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment